05 January 2009

One more year with Russian Life Magazine


In this blog entry,I have told that I found an international english language magazine on Russia/Russians and subscribed.Russian life is a bimonthly magazine so published only 6 issues per year but unfortunately I did not receive few of the issues.

And on another blog entry I mentioned a new magazine found named Russia Profile. I was considering not renewing my subscribtion to Russian Life due to this missing issues problem but continue with this Russian Profile, unfortunately when I hit their site for subscribtion I saw their announcement that there will continue as a digital magazine and will not send print editions.

Since I like reading the magazines in print I decided to give Russian Life one more chance and extended my subscribtion for one more year, after all it is the only english language print magazine on Russia other then the academic ones intended for university audience.

No comments: